North Carolina Field Archery Association
NCFAA Championship NewsThis year the NCFAA is waiving the requirement of a qualifier for the State Indoor and the State Outdoor Championships. So archers will not have to shoot a score at a secondary shoot in order to compete in either of the state championships.
Winter (and the Indoor Season) is ComingWe'll post more Indoor Competition information as it becomes available.
- December 2, 2017 - First Flight Archery: Smackdown series #1 - Vegas 300
- December 10, 2017 - Barefoot Archery: Vegas 300
- December 16, 2017 - Mistletoe Shoot at Boneyard Archery: USA Archery shoot
- January 7, 2018 - Barefoot Archery: NFAA 300
- January 13, 2018 - Winter Chill Shoot at Boneyard Archery: USA Archery shoot
- January 20, 2018 - First Flight Archery: Smackdown series #2 - Lancaster 300
- January 20, 2018 - HNS Archery WarmUp for the Lancaster Classic: USA Archery Shoot
- February 3, 2018 - First Flight Archery: Smackdown series #3 - Vegas 300
- February 4, 2018 - Barefoot Archery: Vegas 300
- February 3-4, 2018 - Cub Run Archers Winter STAR FITA: USA Archery Shoot
- February 9-11, 2018 - The Vegas Shoot
- February 11, 2018 - Green Creek Shoot - USA Archery Shoot
- February 16-18 - NCFAA and NFAA Sectional Indoor Championships. Online registration is available at ArcheryEvents for the First Flight Archery site.
- March 10-11, 2018 - NFAA Indoor Nationals
- March 17, 2018 - First Flight Archery: Smackdown Championship and Shoot up
- April 20-22, 2018 - First Dakota Classic
Information from the Council and FND Tournament Committee Conference call meeting (Monday, October 9, 2017)
- 2018 First Dakota Classic will be 20-22 April 2018 in Yankton SD
- 2018 NFAA National Target will be 8-9 September 2018 in Yankton SD
- NFAA Sectional Tournament registrations will be on line with NFAA Headquarters in 2018
- At the Vegas Shoot - Flight registered archers will score the three spot in conformance with new NFAA Rule, i.e. more than one arrow may be shot in one of the three spots as long as only three arrows total are shot. In the Champion Divisions at Vegas, only one arrow may be shot in each of the three faces on the three spot target.